Features of the Contour WF28 Front Access with Return Panel Luxe Silver Shower Doors
Front entry half height made to measure shower doors, ideal for assisted bathing or disabled, assisted showering solutions, offering splash protection for carers.
Practical and stylish, Contour’s attractive enclosures can be used by the whole family.
Finished in Luxe Silver, contemporary fittings and rise & fall hinges create enclosures of style, quality and exceptional appeal that are easily accessible and simple to install.
- Doors are glazed using a high impact patterned PET material. Clear Glass is available for additional charge, contact us for details.
- All our enclosures are manufactured entirely in the UK.
- Contour’s made to measure doors can be made to any practical size & configuration.
- Shower doors are usually made to the standard height of 750mm. You can select your doors to be made to any height between 700mm – 1000mm.
- Suitable for wet floor areas or shower trays (trays need a flat edge and a 40mm wide section on which to sit).
- Include an integrated corner block designed to overcome floor coving. The block can be cut at 10mm or 38mm radius.
- Lifetime guarantee when in a domestic application.
- Full height fixed panels available upon request (additional charge may apply).
Where a configuration has a bi-fold door, the hinge connecting the 2 panels will have a 360 degree turn, allowing the doors to open in or out of the shower.
There are many standard configurations displayed on this web site, if you can not see one that meets your exact requirements, contact us for a quotation.