Contour WF15 Features
Front Access Half Height – Made to Measure – Shower Doors & Screens ideal for assisted bathing or disabled, assisted showering solutions, offering splash protection for carers. These half height shower doors are for an alcove shower where the doors will be installed between two walls.
Practical and stylish, Contour’s attractive enclosures can be used by the whole family. Finished in white with contemporary fittings and rise & fall hinges create enclosures of style, quality and exceptional appeal that are easily accessible and simple to install.
- Doors are glazed using a high impact patterned PET material. Clear Glass is available for additional charge, contact us for details.
- All our enclosures are manufactured entirely in the UK.
- Contour’s made to measure doors can be made to any practical size & configuration.
- Shower doors are usually made to the standard height of 750mm. You can select your doors to be made to any height between 700mm – 1000mm.
- Suitable for wet floor areas or shower trays (Shower trays need a flat edge with a 40mm wide section on which to sit).
- Include an integrated corner block designed to overcome floor coving. The block can be cut at 10mm or 38mm radius.
- Lifetime guarantee when in a domestic application.
- Full height fixed panels available upon request (additional charge may apply).
All doors have a 180 degree swing in or out from the wall bracket / compensator. Where a configuration has a bi-fold door, the hinge connecting the 2 door panels will have a 360 degree hinge, allowing the doors to open in or out of the shower.